new things coming
The main focus of CU this year is Impact groups; our small groups which through fellowship and discussion will become equipped to share the amazing news of Jesus on our campus. Group members will be able to get to know one another, as well as going through Philippians and praying together.
Groups will run once a week for three out of four weeks, and will meet either online or in person depending on government regulations.
• Main focus of CU this year.
• Small groups going through Philippians with a time for fellowship together and equipping to share the amazing news of Jesus on our campus.
• Get to know one another and pray together
• Happening three out of every four weeks.
Reunites are meetings where we will unite virtually as a CU. They will happen on Zoom and include an encouraging talk from an outside speaker. This will challenge us all to share and live out the gospel in our own lives. Reunites also give us the chance to get to know others from the CU community and to engage in corporate worship.
Reunite will take place when impact groups are not meeting, roughly once every four weeks.
• Get-togethers uniting virtually as CU
• Talk from external speaker, encouraging and challenging us to live out the gospel
• Meet other CU members
• Happening on Zoom once every four weeks
Prayer Meetings, 8:30-9:00, held at the chaplaincy or virtually.