Tips for finding the right church
What are some tips for helping me find a good church?
- Pray! Ask God to help you find a good church!
- Ask your church leaders back home if they know of any churches in Bath.
- Don't keep going round different churches for a long time. Pick a church, and get involved there!
- Don't be put off by your first visit to the church, especially if it’s not one of the regular meetings. Try visiting at least once more to get a good idea of what it’s usually like.
- Have a go at chatting to some of the congregation, not just the other students there.
- Be aware that there are no perfect churches! So don't be put off joining a church because none of them are exactly what you want, pick one, and get stuck in!